This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

No matching PDB found with SP1 beta

Jun 28, 2008 at 4:32 AM
Hi,

i've installed VS 2008 SP1 Beta (including .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Beta). It seems that the downloader will not work with this version.

Regards
Klaus
Jun 28, 2008 at 8:48 PM
I already posted this on the reference source server forum, it seems they didn't released the source codes for that in beta state.
Because with sp1 vs2008's sourcecode download doesn't work also.
Coordinator
Jul 24, 2008 at 12:55 PM
Hi Klaus, See the response below.

From: Shawn Burke <SBURKE@MICROSOFT.COM> Date: 2008/7/23 Subject: RE: (Shawn Burke's Blog) : Reference Source Code Bugs Yes, at (or shortly after) RTM. Some of the data code was held back, I've been working with that team to get clarity about that. Hopefully they'll release more as time goes on. Thanks, Shawn -----Original Message----- From: keremskusmezer
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:45 AM To: Shawn Burke Subject: (Shawn Burke's Blog) : Reference Source Code Bugs Importance: High The OleDbCommand.cs only includes Empty Content. This is true for most of the OleDb And Odbc Classes, is it intentionaly leaved blank , or is it a bug? Also i see the sourcecodes for beta1 sp1 of the 3.5 framework version has not been released. Will they be released when the sp1 goes to RPM. Best Regards Kerem Küsmezer